Thursday, August 24, 2006
Hullo Folks (:
It's been a very fruitful week (: Even though today is only thursday (: Gee, my schedule is just so packed. Tuition and more tuition at night! Tomorrow I'm having maths preparatory examintion :( Lol, last minute revision don't work for me. So, I don't think I can do well (: Yup, I'm going to buck up in physics too! My grades for physics are dropping! Hahas, it's only a test. But, I can't be complacent anymore! (: I'm returning to my Secondary 3 self, the "Hullo, I'm a bookworm!" mode. That's a good sign (: Studies in priority now (: I've got lots of assessment to finish. Let me see ; Physics, Math, Principle of Accounts and some papers on humanities! :( All "thanks" to my beloved sister, BOO. And baby is a good math tutor (: I really need motivation to carry on! (:
Study hard everyone, love all! (:
That's all for today! *abracadabra*vanishes*
mooo-ed